As AI diffusion and adoption evolve apace, timely data on AI education, jobs, skills, research and other areas can help inform policy. At this session, the OECD will launch a set of new indicators and interactive visualisations showing supply of AI education, jobs and skills and software development. This session will feature a short demonstration of new interactive datasets available on the OECD’s AI Policy Observatory (OECD.AI), followed by an exchange with OECD.AI data partners.
Moderator: Audrey Plonk, Head of the Digital Economy Policy Division, OECD
• Vilas Dhar, President and Trustee, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation
• Tim Jurka, Senior Director of Data Engineering, LinkedIn
• Dunja Mladenic, Head of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Jozef Stefan Institute
• Thijs van Vugt, Director Analytics and Consulting Team, Studyportals
• Markus Dicks, Head, German AI Observatory, German Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs