- Active learning on sparse training sets using binary SVM model (ALTrainBinSVM) Download
Performs active learning loop on the specified input.
Parameters and example call.
- Organized events
- Public media
- Internal seminar
- Atlas of Slovenian Science
- Archive Explorer
- Image Hub Explorer
- Hub Miner
- 3XL News
- Text - Garden
- File formats use for document representation
- Pre-processing of Documents
- Document clustering
- Learning Model for Classification of Document
- Vizualization of Documents based on semantic-space
- Using unlabeled Data
- Classification of Documents
- Feature construction/extraction
- Vizualisation of Documents based on clustering
- Simple Web mining
- Search engine
On behalf of the IUCN Environmental Law Centre, it is our great pleasure to invite you to our webinar: Data for environmental law compliance monitoring organised as part of enviroLENS, a Horizon 2020 research and innovation project funded by the European Union.
The show spoke about areas that have been stirring our imagination for a long time with scary terminator or idealized scenarios such as “technology can solve everything”. The focus of the show is mainly on some basic concepts that will help us in thinking about artificial intelligence in a less black and white way.
Authors: Joao Pita Costa, Luis Rei, Luka Stopar, Flavio Fuart, Marko Grobelnik, Dunja Mladenic, Inna Novalija
The Cleopatra ITN, a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network, aims to make sense of the massive digital coverage generated by the intense disruption in Europe over the past decade – including appalling terrorist incidents and the dramatic movement of refugees and economic migrants.
This year’s Open Knowledge Day consisted of two parts, whereas the first part focused on the exceptions and limitations for education, research libraries, and data analytics, and the second part focused on the implementation of Art 17.